Types of Indoor Grills
All grills that receive power from the AC mains can be contact and non-contact. They, in turn, are divided into subgroups. What is the main difference? Read on to find out.
Contact Indoor Grills
Contact types of devices are used to fry dishes lying on the relief ceramic well-heated surface. Indoor grills ratings are different. There are open and closed type. Such a device is good for those who like to participate in the process, who likes to keep under control the degree of roasting, as well as those who prefer that fish, meat or vegetables were roasted stripes.
Contact grills have one indisputable advantage – they are equipped with a special tray, filled with water, which drains surplus fat. This is very convenient, since various recipes can be used. Moreover, in case with George Foreman grill temperatures can be set up mechanically.
Non-contact Indoor Grills
Non-contact devices have a completely different design like the best Foreman grill: the ingredients used are placed on skewers or spit and rotated with heated air inside the device. In addition, contactless grills are likely to appeal to the supporters of classic skewers, because the meat on the best table top grill eventually turns out to be the same as when frying it on an open fire.
So, what is the best indoor electric grill? The floor view is great for cooking fish or meat outdoors and for those who want to buy electric grill to be used outside the apartment. It can easily be carried to the balcony or garden, after which you can enjoy the cooking process without contaminating the air with smoke and combustion products.
The built-in appliance like in George Forman grilling machines is used to make everyone’s favorite grilled chicken. It has large dimensions and requires adequate space in the kitchen.
The best option for both an apartment and a private house is a floor grill inside home, which is powered by an AC power source. Such devices have not only compact dimensions, but also perfectly meet the needs of family members and to get the best indoor grilling machine.
With the help of the best electric grill in its floor variant you can cook meat, eggs, fish, toast, pancakes and other dishes
The indoor grill works with infrared rays, which process products with high temperatures up to 700 and 1000 degrees. The epicenter of heating can be placed from above, from below or on the sides.
What to Pay Attention to While Choosing for an Indoor Grill?
The main advantage of indoor grills for kitchen is the ability to remove excess fat from the cooked product and at the same time cook without oil.
Materials and Quality
The bodies of electrical grills are made of metal with non-stick coating, which greatly simplifies the care of them and allows you to do without using oil when cooking on the best rated indoor electric grill. This is especially important for people who want to eat healthy diet foods.
Do not buy indoor home grill with enamel coating. Only non-stick coating is as durable as possible.
If you are limited in budget, you can buy grills similar to George Foreman, but with a plastic casing, but it is necessary with a heat-resistant coating.
Grilling Process and Overall Performance
The process of grilling may be even exciting with the presence of several features.
- Very often the electric grill is supplied with indicators that simplify the cooking process, but significantly increase the cost of the grill itself.
- The possibility of adjusting the temperature and speed of convection, which can only be changed for kitchen top grills with electronic control.
- It is necessary to pay attention to the presence of a timer and automatic shutdown in home griller.
- Maintenance of the set temperature for a long time so that the food does not cool.
- A delayed start function that allows the appliance to turn on at a certain time, for example, in the morning when the family is still asleep, and prepare the breakfast for awakening.
- Presence of thermally insulated handles in countertop electric grill to avoid burns.
How to Clean an Indoor Grill?
If you are not sure about how to clean electric grill and properly use it, just follow these steps:
Disconnect the grill from the power supply. After the cooking has been completed, turn off your grill from the food and let it stand for a while and cool down before proceeding to its washing.
Clean the dip of electric grill. All electric grills are equipped with fat receivers in which all the fats and oils are drained. This bowl should be washed after each cooking.
Remove the bowl according to the instructions of your best apartment grill and drain everything into the trash can.
Wipe the grill under the grate. With paper towels, wipe off excess fat and food. Many models have a removable grill plates. These grills can easily be washed in a dishwasher or manually. So, choose easy to clean indoor grill.
If the best indoor grill for steaks you finally bought turns out to be not removable, then wash it with a sponge and soapy water, only do not use metal sponges, because they can damage the non-stick coating.
After washing with soap thoroughly wipe all the parts with water and with a dry towel after that.
Is it Easy to Use?
So, how to use electric grill? Electric tabletop grill is not considered essential in the kitchen. Their popularity today is growing rapidly. Usually they are multifunctional and do not require the addition of oil when cooking products (meat, fish, vegetables or other products). The main benefit of the best indoor barbeque grill: proper nutrition, versatility and convenience. And therefore, yes, it’s more than convenient to use an indoor electric grill.
Press/No Press Grills
To make the right choice, you need to clearly determine the purpose for which this good indoor grill it will be used. What are the financial possibilities and the coming scales of cooking. If, really, you need all the functions that an electric kitchen grill does and want to cook hamburgers and steaks, the version with press fits better. To prepare breakfasts and vegetables the variant of a grill without press would be enough. For a better understanding it is necessary to check smokeless indoor grill reviews.
Safety of Indoor Grills
When purchasing a grill, it is necessary to take in account if it is safe or not. Of course, most of counter top grills are safe and were developed to simplify the life of the housewife, but still it is necessary to follow specific requirements.
- Read the instructions that came with the kit.
- Always place the home griller on a firm and level surface that has good heat resistance.
- Use caution when using oil during cooking. If you want to use it, wipe the grill with a kitchen towel, after oil.
- If you plan to use oiled or pickled products, then dry it with a towel. It will be possible to avoid getting a marinade of the cheap indoor grill or drops of oil on the heating source and eliminate the risk of a flame.
- When working with a grill, pay attention to your clothes – it is important that it is not made from flammable materials. Use a special apron that will protect clothing from heat. Details are available in indoor grills reviews.
- Do not place the grill near flammable objects.
If you follow those basic advices and choose one of top 10 electric grills, your life in the kitchen with a grill as a helper will be easy and tasty.